Superior Fishing Tackle available Online

Fishing Gear and Techniques... and all that technical stuff!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
lawrie

Gave this a real testing on Baylys beach -west Coast northland yesterday -fished ideal conditions at sunset using an okuma solaris alongside.
We landed 4 fish on each rod with one trevally being lost in the surf on the solaris rod .The Saltiga is much lighter ,slimmer and yet has more backbone.
I dont think it will help me catch significantly more fish but technically its a far more advanced rod and more fun to use.Should last a lifetime-I think the blank has a lifetime warranty
I bought the 2 to 10 oz casting version and used a 5oz breakaway weight 2 hooks each with 2 fresh tuatua and impact shields . 50 lb braid mainline ,fluorocarbon traces.
A relative was used to import the blank from the states-retails for about the equivalent of $500 nz.
Shame no-one is importing the blanks as they are superb fishing rods-there is a heavier blank also available

Hi Laurie

Its so secret you wrote it in invisble ink.  But if I run my cursor over it, voila, your message appears.  In blue I must admit.   Now that is just so cunning. 

Chad, you question is answered.  Just use the secret method to unlock the message.

Cheers Trev 

Good write up
Thomasw

[color=white] Thats the shame with the high end rods, they rarely result in more fish and often can be more fragile due to the higher carbon content of the blanks. [/color]

Edit: I am not smart enough to get white text
Hardy

Lets see if I can suss out this colour thingie.

Cheers Trev

PS Pretty eh. Red on Blue

I have worked out how to change text colour now. The complete menu options did not appear in my browser.
shinheeyi

I got my self a saltiga ballistic 33 two days ago from Brittain Wynyard of Daiwa.
I was luck enough to get hold of one since it failed to release in N.Z mart because of it high cast.
It is really good 3pc surf Rod very slim but powerful

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!