Superior Fishing Tackle available Online

Fishing Gear and Techniques... and all that technical stuff!
Register Calendar Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
tackletactics

Staff
Now that you've signed up, why not come and say hello.....
NickHB

Ahh, TT, this looks exciting! somewhere new to hang out and escape the wife.

E.Donnall Thomas

Neil

Sweet new digs !

MIKE

im excited and frightened at the same time but i do like wat i can see..
great stuff TT u guys deserve a tui..

Is this going to replace the old message board or will that become the den of inequity for the surfcasting world?
Hardy

Timbo

Na mate, we can chat away on the message board. But if ya want to put a pearl or two of wisdom over here, I kinda guess it will stay forever. The message board kicks the message when it gets to page 10.  Think I am right there Karen. 

Cheers Trev.

TT hums

Staff
Right on Trev!  My intention is to keep the other message going for all the general chat and have this board for users to post all that useful information that seems to get quickly 'lost' on the other board.
The other message board now has a message 'archive' attached to it which will hold a further 30,000 messages...but after that they are gone burger...forever ... and I'm unable to upgrade it any further to hold more...but it still has quite awhile to go yet before it's all filled up

Cheers
Karen

Chad

not bad!
TrevB

Hi everyone .
Trent

Hi everyone, wow, feels like I have walked into a new pub.. Looking good. I pleased to say I have been around TT for about 4-5 years now. Read daily and post on occasions. Try and stay out of politics. Just don't like conflict. Enough of that at home. LOL.
Anyway, looking forward to seeing what evolves.
RX310A

Boo...!

iFish

Hullos!

Imma newbie fisherwannabe from the dark reaches of Upper Hutt... I will be making my way to various beaches near and far to scare fish with my short casting technique and plain'n'simple ledgers or running rigs... fishes beware!

- iFish only when I am allowed

hamishHB

Hey all,

New forum looks great!

Wow the cyberspace home of my dreams... how wonderful ... Im and oldie... a beginner ... and definitely hooked... and on a journey to find all the great surfcasting places for us oldies... NZ wide... limited physicality  but determined 

My motto.... never leave home without a fishing rod 

so.. if anyone out there knows a good spot for an oldie... please dont hesitate to contact me

barney

fist time user long time fisho live in te awamutu mainly fish around kawhia looking to fish different areas that not to far away work shift work so if the weekend not looking good fish during the week haven't done much over the winter may be next winter I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old both love fishing our getting wet and covered in sand my wife also loves fishing but not covered in sand well that's that

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!